Pet MLS Laser Therapy In Claremont, NH
We provide Pet MLS Laser Therapy services at the Claremont Animal Hospital.
Pet MLS Laser Therapy
Laser therapy uses specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions. Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates intercellular activity. At Claremont Animal Hospital, this reduces pain in the area and speeds up the recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete!
Benefits of MLS Laser Therapy:
– Relief of chronic pain, such as arthritis
– Relief of acute pain, such as trauma or injury
– Strong anti-inflammatory effect
– Stimulates healing of damaged tissue
– Speeds recovery of the structural integrity of the injured region
– Improvement of local blood circulation
– Postoperative pain relief and faster wound healing
Below are all of the veterinary services we offer at Claremont Animal Hospital. If you have any questions regarding our services, please feel free to call us.